Top Ten 2018 Releases I'm Looking Forward To

Tuesday 26 December 2017




One of my favourite things to do towards the end of a year is look at new releases for the following year and make a spreadsheet of the ones I'm looking forward to. It's quite geeky but I absolutely love the organisation of spreadsheets and it helps me keep track of the books I want to read all year.

I found it really hard to narrow this list down to just ten but these are the ones I'm most excited for right now:





Are you looking forward to any of these releases too?

Follow me:
g

3 comments:

  1. I`m really excited for Catwoman as well. So far I loved what Leigh Bardugo did with Wonder Woman, so I`m hoping Sarah J. Maas can keep it up.

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'The Cruel Prince' made my list too, and a few of these ALMOST got there. I really want to read 'Clean' by Juno Dawson and 'State Of Sorrow' by Melinda Salisbury. Good choices!

    Here's my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost Love sounds interesting! Love Holly Black, need to read more of her books.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS